Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy All Hallow's Day (All Saints' Day)

I was in such a rush yesterday that I forgot to give credit for the pumpkin patterns. I'm an avid pumpkin carver and over the years, I've collected a decent size patterns and carving tools. I personally like the patterns from Zombie Pumpkins and have carved several in the past. I have lots of patterns from Pumpkin Masters and have even digitized my own patterns in the past. What I really like about Zombie Pumpkins' patterns is that they are detailed but not exceptionally hard to carve. There are many simple ones, like Oogie Boogie.

So here's a quick plug for Zombie Pumpkins (although a day late and dollar short, sorry). But it doesn't mean you can't start planning for next year! Also check out the store. The Patch Master added a few new things this year, like the Pumpkin Gutter Drill Attachment (very cool). That will be on my shopping list for next year along with the Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool Set.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Oh yeah, I finally pulled out the camera last night and have downloaded all the Kauai trip pictures. I will put aside some time this weekend to get that all posted. Did I mention that we loved Kauai? More than any other islands? Really. So more to come!

No comments: