Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mudslinging in Full Force

Nope, not talking about the rainy weather in San Diego, just the Democratic caucuses. Yeah, yeah, I don't do political blogs so this isn't going to be who is better or worse than whom. Nor is it about who someone should vote for. I've always believed that each person should vote for who he thinks will do the best as President in the next 4-8 years. But for the past I-can't-remember-how-many president elections, it's been more about who would be the lesser of 2 evils.

Anyway, I think the mudslinging from the Democratic and Republican caucuses will get worse. I think it's just getting started. And as potential candidates get more and more desperate, the more their "true" characters will come out. Actually, I already have well formed opinions about many of them (no, really??) and let's just say that I'm less than impressed, even de-pressed and op-pressed by these power-hungry "I deserve to be in the White House" buffoons.

On a side note, the rain is suppose to let up by tonight. The sun is actually starting to peep out inland. A "few" showers here and there through tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful week (ick, I go back to work tomorrow). But hey, only 1 month until Chinese New Year! This will be the year of the rat. More about that later.

No comments: