Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Q & A

One side effect of maintaining a blog (if you want to call it that) is getting emails from readers containing questions that are interesting, funny, informative, and well, bizarre. Here are some more entertaining questions I've gotten to date (unedited). Please, keep those emails and comments coming! It's better than hearing crickets from where I am!

Q: So what are you some kind of culinery or something?
A: You do realized that culin'a'ry is an adjective, right? I suppose I'm something. At least that's how my teachers always described me, "Yeah, you're something alright."


Q: What is a plumies and why is it barefooted?
A: It's short for plumeria, aka frangipani. They don't have feet. But I do and my toes get claustrophobic and will only allow socks on them under extreme Antarctic conditions.


Q: Are all those recipes yours?
A: Have you actually read any of the posts on this site?


Q: I have a friend who is a French chef and he has taught me everything I know about cooking. He is a great chef and you don't need to go through all of that to get the best rib roast because told me that you should put cloves of garlic into slits the rib roast to give it all the flavor it needs. You don't have to put oil it one or rub or go through all that trouble. It will just ruin everything...
A: Wow, did you breathe at all while typing that? Maybe your chef friend can refresh your memory on how to use punctuations. Maybe I need to put slits in my wrists and stuff some garlic in them after reading this.


Q: I knew a guy named Keith who lived in Aiea that could really cook. Do you know him?
A: Why yes because anyone who has ever lived in Hawaii knows everyone on the islands!

On a serious note, I want to thank those who have visited my humble blog during the past few years, especially those who keep coming back. Also, special thanks to those who have taken the time to comment and provide feedback. I do truly appreciate your feedbacks.

Now go. Really, get out of here. Go do something, and don't forget to eat well. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, what do you mean you don't know Keith??? That's funny!

--sherri

KirkK said...

he-he-he....Sherri beat me to it! Bruddah Keet going be real mad. ;o)

CAB said...

haha! I think of all of these, that's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that none of my ridiculous questions made it on the list!

CAB said...

Hey Ingrid! Ridiculous questions from you? I don't think I've ever gotten a ridiculous question from you. Maybe the other way around! :0)