Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is just around the corner (3 more shopping days). Based on the hits the blog has been getting, many people are looking to make standing rib roasts for Christmas with Buckeye candy chasers. Outstanding! I love standing rib roast and highly recommend it.

Well, I'm off to finish off the last of the Christmas wrapping and then it's just relaxing for me. I'm running a bit late on getting my own rib roast started so it looks like I'm only going to be able to dry-age for 2 days. Oh well. I don't have to worry about cooking for another 3 days, hehe.

Where ever you are, I want to wish you and yours a wonderful and happy holidays! Eat well!


2 comments:

KirkK said...

Happy Holidays CAB.

CAB said...

Thanks, Kirk! Hope you, the Missus, and the Boys have a wonderful Christmas!