Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend Update (12/3/07)

Holy Holidays! Can you believe it's December already? To bring in the 2007 holiday season, I baked like a mad foodie this weekend. This year, I made German Almond Cookies (very much like Mexican Wedding Cookies), Buckeye Candies, and mini Cheesecakes cups. As usual, I forgot to take pictures of the food but I will post the recipes for the almond cookies and the cheesecake on another post. This year, I did something a little different. Usually, I just bring in all the goodies for folks to take. This year, I decided to up the notch a bit on the presentation and put together a little holiday bag for each person. I kind of went Martha Stewart a bit, making my own little gift cards and treat bags.

Other than that, just watched hockey (Sabres won, yippee!), watched some movies, and played some Halo 3. A nice mellow weekend. And best of all? This is a 2-day work week for me because it's hockey week! Have a terrific week! Now go and eat well.

No comments: