Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Aloha oe, again!

It's that time again! I'm off to Hawaii tomorrow for a much needed vacation. The last quick 3-day trip just wasn't long enough. Not sure how much time I'll have but I will try to post updates when I can.

We'll be staying in Honolulu through the weekend and then we'll be off to Kauai on Monday! The Mister and I are hoping to get into Waikiki on Friday for dinner at Chiba-ken, yum! More on Chiba-ken here and here. I got my handy restaurant list all ready to go. And I'm really looking forward to a spa treatment at the Grand Hyatt. It's been over a year (I think) since my last spa treatment and that is just way too long.

In the meantime, have fun, eat well, and enjoy life. A hui hou kakou (until we meet again)!

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Hey CAB - I hope you have a blast!

CAB said...

Thanks, Kirk! First thing on the list is a plate lunch! See you soon.