Sunday, October 14, 2007

Howzit from Pearl Harbor!

Howzit everyone? I'm literally in Pearl Harbor since we're staying at the Navy Lodge on Ford Island. Just a stone skip away from the Arizona Memorial. Just wanted to pop in to say hello. Weather has been great. We had just a little sprinkle of rain this morning for about 10 minutes. I popped over to Mark's Drive Inn for some lunch while the Mister is working today. Also did a little shopping although I didn't go over to the Aloha Stadium flea market. I should have cuz I'm going through some serious crack seed withdrawals. My favorite crack seed is Rock Salt Plum. I like all the various li hing mui seeds. Tourist plums can be really good but depends on the brand. Maybe I'll have to place an order with the Crack Seed Center when I get back home. If you're ever at Ala Moana, visit the Crack Seed Center to see all the various preserves in big glass jars. They also has lots of dried goods, which the Mister calls stinky fish. Yummy stinky cuttlefish!!

I've spent most of this afternoon planning our site seeing list agenda on Kauai. We'll be on Kauai about 1:30 pm tomorrow. So more later. Aloha and hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Postscript: I actually listened to the last 2 Sabres games and what a difference a few days make. I think Lindy Ruff was reading my mind, hehe. They look more like last year's President's Award winners and can't wait to watch Saturday's game on TiVo.

No comments: