Saturday, October 27, 2007

Getting Back to Normal

Who would have thunk that on our first full day back from Kauai, we'd be coming home to San Diego's Fire Storms 2007? At least I think that's what the media dubbed the fires. It seems so long ago that we were there, oddily enough. We did some errands this morning and looks like many are getting their lives back to normal. I'm lucky to report that we suffered no damage from the fire, or any of my extended families. Just a lot of cleaning up to do.

I've heard a few sad stories from friends and acquaintences and my heart and thoughts go out to them.

As for getting back to normal, I still don't have the camera unpacked from the trip so those pictures will have to wait along with the write-ups. I do want to say that the Mister and I loved Kauai and have already agreed that we're going to go back next year as our big vacation. I'll have more later on the trip. I'm kind of in a lull right now and don't have a lot of enthusiasm to blog. But hopefully once I'm back to my normal routine, I'll get back to it. Until then, stay safe, have fun and eat well.

No comments: