Friday, October 5, 2007

Buffalo Sabres Season Opener Tonight

Yes, kids, it's that time! Sabres are opening their 2007-08 season tonight against the Islanders on home turf at 7:30 ET. Game will be shown on MSG in HD (HD baby!). Everyone watching will be interested to see how the Sabres do without last year's co-captains Chris Drury and Daniel Briere. Well, let's not get into my feelings about the loss of Drury. I'm trying hard to move on. It is what it is.

Don't' have much time to blog today since I'll be stuck in a half day management meeting. Geez Louise. But guess what? It's Aloha Friday, do dee, something something something! And it's a game night! woohoo! I just got to make it through that meeting without killing anyone. I'll secretly sit there singing the Aloha Friday diddy in my head, doing my toned down version Friday dance, and hide away in my own little Brazil. hehe. Gotta run. Have a wonderful weekend. Now go and eat well. And if you have some time, try to catch a hockey game or two!

No comments: